Happy December everyone!! 2021 has flown by and the holidays are in full effect. If you spent the Thanksgiving holiday with family then you understand the value of a good cocktail when peopling this next holiday. My caramel apple Smirnoff sangria is delicious, packs a punch, and will help you survive the holidays with a cute buzz. Let’s start mixing!
- Caramel syrup
- 1 cup Smirnoff caramel vodka
- Bottle of white Pinot or Sauvignon Blanc
- 5 red apples (I used gala)
- Cinnamon stick for garnish
- Splash of something fizzy (optional)
- Dice apples and place into pitcher
- Pop open wine and pour
- Add 1 cup of Smirnoff’s Caramel vodka
- Add a dash of Caramel syrup for extra sweetness (optional)
- After mixing it all, add a splash of bubbly (I used sparkling apple cider)
- Pour over ice and enjoy!
Cheers and Happy Holidays!
I hope you enjoy! Apple slices in photo appear larger than recipe for aesthetic purposes only:)